Thursday, August 5, 2010

Having Fun in the Summer Sun

We have had lots of visitors over the last few weeks, and while it’s not quite over (my best friend Katie gets in tomorrow), I thought I’d put up some pictures of our adventures.

We had a fun few days with my brother Daniel and his wife Karalee. We mostly just hung out and relaxed, but we did have a fun day at the beach.

William discovered sand.

William and SandSand Adventures

Yummy Sand 

He seemed to enjoy its crunchy texture and unique taste.

We had my grandpa over for dinner one evening.  Visits from my grandpa almost always include lemons from his lemon tree.

William---Summer Visitors 002

Liam decided he likes lemons more than he likes sand.

William---Summer Visitors 007

My old friend from middle school, Angie also came to stay a few days. We explored the Claremont Village and had the most horrible diaper incident ever (I’ll spare you the details, but trust me, it wasn’t fun), but Angie’s visit was mostly an excuse for us to window shop and eat frozen yogurt and play with a cute little baby.

Claremont village

We found a darling kid’s store with a middle-aged woman running it.  She couldn’t get enough of Liam and he couldn’t get enough of her.  I wish I had gotten a picture.

Tattle tails

It’s been fun.  We always enjoy visitors at the CA Hotel de Garff. Book your reservation soon, spots fill up fast.

William---Summer Visitors 009

No comments: