I got tagged, so I guess I’ll fill this out while I figure out how to get all the pictures we took on our vacation into a proper post.
- I don’t really watch much TV, but I would have to say that 24 is my favorite. How I love Jack Bauer.
- The Office
- The Big Bang Theory
- Mythbusters (I’m a nerd, I know)
- Lost (couldn’t quite call it my favorite since it is highly overrated, but it is nice to have something to do/talk about/unwind with at the end of the day.
- Peanut Butter
- Hummus (due to a pregnancy craving. I blame Bri).
- The Prestige
- Singin' in the Rain
- Most anything by Pixar, or Disney during the era of Tim Rice and Alan Menken (i.e. Little Mermaid through The Lion King, and also Hercules)
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-long Blog (does that count?)
- Swear words
- Bad drivers
- Noisy neighbors
- When William doesn’t sleep well
- Things that aren’t in a place that makes sense
Looking forward to:
- Living near family and friends
- Owning a home (and new furniture)
- Breaking 3 hours in a marathon (ok, that’s just a wish, but it would be nice)
- Not having to arrange my schedule around my children’s sleep habits.
- Traveling: Europe, Hawaii, Asia, South Pacific, Russia, Antarctica, Disneyworld, Africa