10. No traffic (unless you are going to LA or the OC at certain times of the day)---and a 50 mph speed limit on the main roads---which means you can actually go the speed limit.
9. Frisbee Golf!
8. 1-4 hours closer to Utah (pending traffic)
7. Beautifully landscaped, tree-lined streets.
6. Minutes from the mountains (not that we've used it yet, but one day...)
5. Ward aerobics 3X/week, and loads of other RS activities to keep us busy
4. Walking distance to Steve's work, Target, and PetSmart. Which, on the downside, means we go there often, but it also means we can meet Steve for lunch.
2. The fact that Steven has a job here (so I can stay home with our cutie pie)
1. Miles and miles (30+) of running trails, bike paths, parks, and par courses!
I NEVER thought I would ever say this, but even with all the great things about Rancho, I still miss LA. 1 hr away is sometimes just too far for the beach, the greatest food, and awesome friends.