Monday, February 28, 2011

Gone to the Dogs

I’ve gotten a new pair of Nikes.

A Pair of Nikes

Special thanks to the Karina, Valerie, and Missy (Steve’s cousins) for the cute Nike tracksuit.

Luckily, Liam seems to have inherited my love of dogs. All day long, every time a dog barks, its “Bah, Bah, Bah” (bark, bark, bark) from this little guy.

Fortunately, he’s got as many dogs as a little boy could ever want.Dog BedHis favorites are usually the little blue puppies that he sleeps with, but sometimes he requests a few extras of which he’s particularly fond. Here are the current favs.

Max: Max is the dog from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.” We got him for $5 at Kohl’s, and there hasn’t been a day since that William has not hugged/cuddled/chewed the life out of him.

William and Max “Kiki”: a dog we got from my brother Daniel, and sister-in-law, Karalee. Looks just like the real thing, though I think technically, it’s a wolf or arctic fox.with kiki

Floppy Dog: Big floppy dog I got at a garage sale for a few dollars when I was pregnant. This one lives in the pet net above Liam’s bed, and he often tries to jump and get it after naps.

dog carry

And the most recent favorite, Ride the Dog: A huge Old English Sheepdog that he got from my parents as a newborn. Liam has recently discovered how much fun it is to ride him (sometimes even more fun than riding his cars or mom).

on the dog

Riding a dog We’re forever trying to convince our Silly Billy that he’s not a dog, but there’s only one way to carry a cracker.

one way to carry a cracker He even likes to go jump on Dad to wake him. Dad’s not a fan.

Waking up DadAnd we’re headed to the park nearly every day to wear out his energy with new tricks.

William Parkfunny park face Don’t you just love how he holds up his arms when he walks? I know I do.walking at the park our big kid

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I know where he got the little blue dog from! So cute.