Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Ladies' Man

Mom had to visit her hematologist so we went to Los Angeles on Friday for a day trip. Mom and I had fun at lunch with my friends Rushton, Macy, Celia, (and their moms).  Too bad it took 4 hours (including a dinner break) to get home.
Since Rushton and I are practically twins (born at the exact same height, weight, and with similar LONG labors, just 3 weeks apart), we have already grown close and had a great time playing together (now that we actually "play"). Rushton and I are plotting all sorts of trouble once we get older and figure out how to make our hands and feet do what we want. There is also a small dispute over which one of us gets to date Celia (the older woman...) and which one gets Macy.  Luckily, Macy thinks there is enough of her to go around.
And then there is the matter of Nora.  She sent me my first real Valentine's Day card this week and so I put on my best flirty outfit to show her how cute I was and to encourage a little V-day action
and flashed her my cutest smile to show off my dimple.  Hopefully Nora doesn't think I'm too young for her.
But then I decided to wait a few years before I worry about girls. Besides, I hear Nora sent the same card to all of her other boyfriends as well...I don't know if I can compete with those other boys.  I have enough trouble just trying to figure out what to do with my hands.
Love,

    Liam

3 comments:

betsey said...

Yes, Liam...I'm still trying to figure out my prospects, but we share a birthday (although, two years apart). That counts for something, right?

And those dimples are pretty fabulous. You have an awesome smile already, can't wait to see it in 20 years :)

Plus, I think you and my new brother can be best friends, too! Won't that be fun!

XOXOXO

Nora

Meredith said...

That is adorable! I love it.

KB said...

So cute :)
Love the smiley pic!
Macy had a sweet vday card for Liam but was too nervous to give it to him...I think we have a shy one on our hands.
Sorry it took you so long to get home :*(
Hoping for another playdate soon!