1. When are you due? December 7th, 2009
2. How do you feel about being pregnant? We're thrilled, except for the fact that the baby does not like Mexican food (and we do).
3. Why does the baby look like a blob? Because this picture was when the baby was an alien. Now that it's a fetus it should look much more humanoid (hopefully we'll get some updated photos soon).
4. Do you have morning sickness? Not true sickness, but whenever the baby gets hungry (which is often), I feel terrible.
5. Are you showing? Not really, but it looks like I've gained 10 lbs (but I've only gained 2).
6. How do you manage to teach early-morning seminary while pregnant? Lots of naps; before work, during lunch, when I get home, etc.
7. Any cravings? Anything but Mexican food. I used to crave fruits and veggies, but now nothing seems appetizing anymore (including chocolate).
8. What has surprised you most this pregnancy? I feel so extreme: extremely tired, extremely hungry/thirsty, extremely cranky, extremely happy.
9. Is this why you're not running any marathons anytime soon? Yes.