Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday April!

April turned 24 yesterday. We started the celebration on Saturday by going cross-country skiing up Millcreek Canyon with Mike and Catherine. We had so much fun that we all went back this afternoon to do it again but this time we brought the dogs.



We also went out to eat at Cancun Café (a favorite of April and I and the site of our first date) and went to see a dog movie Marley and Me. On Sunday we had the kemps over for a massive birthday dinner, complete with British crackers.

Happy birthday Sweetie. I’m glad that you came into this world and into my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm really not sure what I'm doing in that picture at the dinner table. Hm.

Cross Country skiing was fun! Glad the dogs liked it!!!

EY Thrift Store said...

We saw Marley and Me yesterday and it made me think of you (mostly because it was about a dog). Happy Birthday ;0)