Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to Tell Twins Apart: A Tutorial

For us, it’s easy.  We’re getting a boy and a girl.twin gender announcement Babies are both looking good and are healthy as can be.  As you can tell by my belly, they’re HUGE.

 

Our sweet daughter was particularly photogenic, though she kept sticking out her tongue and stuck her fingers up her nose as well.  Such a lady.20 weeks 3d girl

20 weeks girl 

But her twin brother is considerably less cooperative. He kept curling up in a ball and crossing his legs.t20 weeks 3d boy

20 weeks boy

Wonder how that will translate into their personalities?

And Baby Girl (Baby B) is already getting kicked in the face by her brother.  Guess she better get used to it now.feet

4 comments:

Karina said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!!

thailiz said...

Wow, that's so great! So glad everything looks healthy, that's such a relief I'm sure. Keep up the good work!

jaredandjen said...

Congratulations!!!! My brother and sister-in-law have 3 month old boy/girl twins. I'm glad to hear you are off bed rest now. I hope you are doing well. You look amazing. I love your little pregnant belly.

Meredith said...

oh my goodness! That will be so fun!! You have the cutest pregnant belly.